The RCCG Worldwide mission is as follows:
1. To make heaven.
2. To take as many people with us.
3. To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
• To make Heaven and take as many people as we can bring along the way
• To be the healing body of Christ where the hurting, depressed, the frustrated, the lost, and the confused can find acceptance, love, help, hope and forgiveness from God
• To help people attain their God given dreams and walk in the full potentials of their divine destinies
• To preach the gospel of the Kingdom and heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among people. Matthew 4:23
• To train, build and equip today and future leaders to impact and change their generation for Christ.
• To encourage, promote and liberate believers in Saskatchewan and their communities through the preaching of the word of holiness, faith and healing in our Christ Jesus.
• To establish a Parish of RCCG in every City in Saskatchewan Province
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) – Jesus House for all Nations, Saskatoon is one of the parishes of The Region 10, Province 4 headquarters of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), a worldwide Church, commissioned by the Holy Spirit through a great man of God, Pastor Josiah Akindayomi in Lagos, Nigeria in 1952.
RCCG has since grown, from this humble beginning with just nine members, to over twenty thousand (20,000) parishes worldwide, under the visionary leadership of Pastor E. A. Adeboye, the current general overseer.
RCCG Saskatoon started with two members in January 2004 but has now grown to more than about 2000 members across Saskatchewan province. In the early days of the parish about seventy five percent (75%) of the members were students of the University of Saskatchewan.
RCCG – Jesus House for all Nations Saskatoon was established in January 2004 and registered as a Non-Profit Making Organization with the Canadian government on January 21, 2004. We presently worship at 601 East Lake Avenue, Saskatoon SK, S7N 1A1. Currently, RCCG Jesus House for All Nations is the provincial headquarter of the RCCG North America Region 2 Province 4.
Over the years, the Lord has given us the grace to birth additional parishes of RCCG in Saskatchewan, among which are – Mount Zion in Regina; Peculiar People’s Parish in Regina; Love Assembly in Regina; Amazing Grace in Regina; Seed of Life in Saskatoon; Grace Sanctuary in Saskatoon; Lighthouse in Saskatoon; French Parish in Saskatoon; Fruitful Vine Parish in Moose Jaw; Destiny House in Lloydminster; Victory Temple Parish in Prince Albert; Glory Tabernacle in Warman; Triumph Center in North Battleford; Dominion Center in Saskatoon; Peace House in Regina; the King’s Court in Regina; Sanctuary of Hope in Allan; Enconium Parish in Saskatoon; Heaven’s Gate Parish in Saskatoon and Citadel of Excellence in White City Regina.
The foundation of our church is laid on Jesus Christ our Chief Corner Stone and the Word of Life. We believe in the doctrines of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and we emphasize the importance of holiness and faith as the key ingredients to having a successful Christian life.
We teach the unbridled word of God without fear and we strive to help people discover their God-given destiny and develop their potential to the maximum to the glory of the Most High God.